MAGNIFICENT RUSTIC-STYLE UNITS WITH SOOTHING VIEWS 

Manchester Mill

– Manchester Location
– Character Building with Stunning Interiors
– Priced from £150,000
– Low Deposit of 10% – Warranty-Protected
– Completing in just 4-5 Months
– Short Term Let Approved for an 8-10% Net Income
– Grade II Listed Building
– Car Parking Included (Saving £20,000 – £25,000)
– Completion Date Q2 2022

Trustpilot
Google Rating
members of the property ombudsman scheme

Download A Free Investment Brochure

Track Capital Logo
As seen in...

Manchester Mill Overview

Manchester Mill is a newly-launched historic Grade II-listed apartment building located on the banks of Rochdale Canal, to the northeast of Manchester’s renowned City Centre.

With prices as low as £150,00 and a fantastic location in Manchester, a city known for its capital growth, this is a once-in-a-lifetime chance for investors and it is exclusive to Track Capital.

Manchester Mill, with its aesthetically pleasing six-story red brick exterior and meticulously built one and two bedroom flats, provides residents with top-notch living facilities and prioritises comfort and relaxation.

Manchester Mill’s spectacular views of the city and adjacent suburbs may be thoroughly admired from each units’ window. It’s an exciting environment that’s still evolving as major public and private investment finances the development of new neighborhoods, services, attractions, and opportunities.

Request a free investment brochure by completing the form above today.

About Manchester - Manchester.Gov

"Manchester’s property prices are expected to grow by 57% by 2028, more than any other UK city"

3 rd
Best City in the World
Time Out Magazine 2021 & Global Liveability Survey
0 000+
Students at the Five Main Universities in Manchester
51% Graduates Remain in the City
highlights

Manchester Mill Development Summary

  • Striking Grade II Former Textile Mill
  • Panoramic Views Across the City
  • Spacious and Luxuriously Finished 1 & 2-Bedroom Apartments
  • Ensuites Available
  • Parking Space Included
  • Generous Windows
  • Located in a Thriving Area of East Manchester
  • Nearby Metrolink Station
  • Walking Distance of Excellent Facilities, Entertainment, and Employment Opportunities
Download Brochure

    Location

    Address - Old Mill Street, Manchester

    Manchester Mill is located in Manchester’s prominent eastern district. Which is recognized for its dynamic commercial and cultural community, as well as a good selection of retail, food and beverage outlets, educational institutions, and a lively social scene, all of which are within walking distance.

    • Central Manchester is a 7-minute drive away
    • Manchester Piccadilly a stone throw away 
    • 5 minutes from University Academy 92
    • 10 minutes from the University of Manchester
    • Manchester Museum Just 11 Minutes Away
    • 12 Minutes to Salford Quays
    • 20 Minutes from Old Trafford Stadium
    • Short Drive to Manchester Airport

    FAQs

    Yes, it’s on target to be completed in Q2 2022, and it’s an industrial-to-residential conversion, so it’s extremely low risk.

    Track Capital has everything you need to know, from floorplans and pricing structure to financials and legal.

    All you need to do is click the link on this page to download a brochure or click here to contact us and one of our specialist advisors will connect with you shortly.

    In order to secure a property at Manchester Mill, there is a £2000 reservation fee and 10% deposit to be paid initially, the remaining 90% would be paid after completion.

    Before you pay this reservation fee, our experienced adviser will go through every part of the investment with you and answer any concerns you may have to ensure that Manchester Mill is the perfect project for you.

    Track Capital can help you source your perfect property from beginning to end, at absolutely no cost to you. 

    We are here to make the process of sourcing and investing in your ideal property as smooth as possible, and pride ourselves in delivering exceptional customer service from beginning to end.

    Contact Us

    If you would like to discuss your options with the team you can call us on +44(0)203 627 3987, email us on [email protected] or send us a message below.

    Contact Form

      Looking for something else?

      View similar properties

      members of the property ombudsman scheme

      Access Our Range Of Property Deals

      Property Form