Overview

  • Status Complete
  • Location Stoke-on-Trent
  • Type PBSA
  • Yield7%
  • Property TypeLeasehold

COMPLETED STUDENT ACCOMMODATION WITH 2-YEAR ASSURED YIELD

Kiln House, Stoke-on-Trent

  • 7% Net Yield Assured for 2 Years
  • Complete & Operational with 4-Year Track Record
  • Cash Only - Prices from £69,950
  • Staffordshire University 10 Minutes Away
  • Zero Stamp Duty to Pay
  • Low Service Charges & Zero Ground Rent Payable

Download A Free
Investment Brochure

As Seen on

Kiln House Overview

Located in the popular town of Stoke-on-Trent is Kiln House, a student accommodation consisting of premium studio and 2-bedroom apartments. Fully complete, with a successful four-year track record, this is a low-risk investment option.

Excellently positioned close to Staffordshire and Keele Universities, this premium residence has been designed with maximum appeal to students and includes a variety of first-class amenities.

This development has low entry prices, zero stamp duty to pay and zero ground rent, Kiln House provides much-needed high-quality student accommodation in an area of high demand and low supply.

Download a free investment brochure by completing the form above today.

About Stoke - Property Investment

Situated between Manchester and Birmingham on the M6, you will find Stoke-on-Trent; a historic industrial town with a rich culture and a thriving population of 255,000 people.

Stoke is very well-connected and benefits from having two universities on its doorstep. This continually drives the population of educated professionals up, as well as providing a permanent boost to the local economy.

There is exceptional demand for Purpose-Built Student Accommodation in Stoke, as more than 2 out of 3 students cannot access this kind of residence. This level of demand results in incredibly low void periods for investors.

Kiln House Summary

  • Secure Investment with Low Risk
  • Furniture Included at No Extra Cost
  • No Landlord Insurance Needed
  • Wide Variety of Studio Types Available
  • Operated by the University's Student Union
  • Full Buildings Insurance Covered in Service Charge
  • Xbox Room, Communal Games Room, Study Areas and Gym

Gallery

Kiln House Location

Address - Kiln House, London Rd, Stoke-on-Trent

  • Popular City Centre Location
  • 10 Minute Walk from Stoke Train Station
  • 10 Minute Walk from University of Staffordshire
  • 5 Minute Walk from Shops, Restaurants & Bars
  • 12 Minute Drive from Keele University
  • 2 Minutes from A500 Arterial Road
  • Birmingham & Manchester Within 1 Hour

Frequently Asked
Questions

Once you have decided that Kiln House is the right product for you, a dedicated member of our team will help you select the perfect unit based on your goals, your budget and your preferences.

You will then pay a £5000 reservation fee, followed by 25% on exchange of contracts (minus reservation fee). The remaining 75% will be due from the official investment start date.

The length of leasehold for Kiln House apartments is currently 249 years, making it a ‘virtual freehold.’ This is an excellent feature for investors planning an exit strategy further down the line.

There are four different unit types to choose from at Kiln House. Below are their prices, specifications and rent amounts.

  • Standard Studio – £69,950 | 15.5-15.7 sqm |£119 per week rent | £6,069 per annum
  • Deluxe Studio – £71,950 | 15.5-15.9 sqm| £124 per week rent | £6,324 per annum
  • Ultra Studio – £79,950 | 25.3 sqm| £149 per week rent | £7,599 per annum
  • Twodio – £124,950 | 35.8 sqm| £230 per week rent | £11,730 per annum

GreenPad is the management company for Kiln House.

GreenPad is the Staffordshire University’s Student Union Accommodation Management Company.

This means that every student going to the university gets offered this development first.

Why Choose Us

No Additional Fees

Unlike other companies, we do not charge you any sourcing fees, with no hidden costs. We are completely transparent.

Industry Regulated

We are proud members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme, which protects property investors via a third party.

Extensive Due Diligence

We take great care to conduct rigorous checks on any development company we promote to ensure high levels of security.

After-Sales Support

Following your purchase, our UK team are here every step of the way offering construction updates and assistance.

Growth & Income Generating

With a blend of products we can cater to buyers looking for a lucrative passive income and long term capital growth.

Fully Managed & Hands Off

No matter where you're based, we ensure there are management companies in place to handle everything for you.

Testimonials

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?

View Similar Properties