Post COVID-19 Property Market Video Presentation
A quick run-through of our forecast for the UK property market presented by one of our Directors, Tobi. Making use of recent industry reports, market data and what’s happened internationally, Tobi gives an insight into the impact and likely future effect of COVID-19 through his property market prediction.
The 18 Year Property Cycle
In the presentation Tobi refers to the 18 Year Property Cycle, you can see the article he was referring to here. Tobi explains how once you grasp this, it will become an essential tool for buying and selling at the right time. As a property investor (and if you’re in property in general) this is one of the most important things you should learn.
So how do you profit from the property cycle?
- Do not panic. Being knowledgeable and recognising what is happening in the market will help.
- Don’t put yourself into a position where you would be forced to sell at the wrong time e.g. over-leveraging.
- Don’t buy and overpay for property at the peak of the ‘explosive’ phase.
- If you pick the right points of the cycle, you can offload properties when everyone is buying and cash in.
- Cashing in can generate a healthy ‘war chest’ of money ready for when the next crash happens. Meaning you will be ready to pick up great deals. “Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful” – Warren Buffett.
So watch the presentation and review the article on the property cycle and you should be better armed to make investment decisions.
If you found this property market prediction helpful and you’re looking to capitalise on the current property investment environment and secure exclusive incentives, then please get in touch using the details below to discuss your objectives and our opportunities. We charge no fees to investors.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44(0)203 627 3987